It’s time for a celebration and every good celebration starts with a great cocktail. But to make it easy it’s a fabulous idea to have a punch bowl full so that you can spend your time celebrating rather than mixing fiddly drinks.
This Rosé Sangria is light and refreshing and looks stunning in a glass.
- 750ml bottle of your favourite chilled rosé wine
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 2 tablespoons of raspberry liqueur
- 2 tablespoons of castor sugar
- 250 grams raspberries
- 2 cups chilled soda water
- fresh mint leaves
- wedge of lime
1. Combine the rosé, brandy, raspberry liqueur, and castor sugar in a large vessel until sugar dissolves
2. Add raspberries and chill for an hour
3. Add the chilled soda water, mint leaves, and lime wedges and “voila”
As you know I love a celebration – and this is a fabulous way to do it. You can make this into a non-alcoholic version by using raspberry cordial in place of the liqueur and non-alcoholic rosé – it will still be yum!
Just a little reminder that CPD is the means by which members of the Nursing profession maintain, improve and broaden their knowledge, expertise and competence, and develop the personal and professional qualities needed throughout their professional lives.
A CPD Conference Cruise provides a great conference experience. Time to celebrate.
The world is our oyster! I love CPD Travel! Find out where your CPD can take you>>