1.General Terms and Conditions (T&C’s) for all Users
1.2 Your access to these websites is subject to these Terms and Conditions, privacy statement, notices, disclaimers, or other statements contained on these websites. By accessing, viewing, or otherwise using these websites, you agree to be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
1.3 Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd may, at its sole discretion, vary or modify these Terms and Conditions. Any subsequent use of the websites by you will constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as they appear at the time.
2. Your Account (Nursing CPD Institute Members)
2.1 Full Individual Member – You must be a registered user of the Nursing CPD Institute website (www.ncpdi.com.au) before you can provide content for inclusion on the site, participate in forums, or access any other of the members only content areas. To apply for registration please view the registration page. Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd reserves the right to refuse to register a user of the website for any reason.
2.2 Full Individual Member – You only have access to the members only section of the website whilst you remain a current financial member. After the expiry date of your membership, you will not have access to any areas of the members only section of the website including any CPD certificates you may have generated. Should you renew your membership after its expiry date we cannot guarantee that any content that you created on the website including CPD certificates will be available.
2.3 Free Subscriber – membership gives you access to three (3) free sessions and one (1) free certificate. If you have chosen to register as a Free Subscriber, your access to the website inclusive of CPD certificates that you may have generated is reliant upon your subscription to email correspondence from the Nursing CPD Institute remaining active. Therefore, if you unsubscribe your Free Subscriber membership will be deactivated.
2.3.1 Only one (1) Free Subscriber membership is available per individual user. The use of multiple email accounts to create multiple Free Subscriber memberships for the same individual is prohibited. If it is found that the individual has more than one (1) Free Subscriber membership, only the original membership will remain active and all other accounts associated with this individual user will be deactivated without notice.
2.4 Corporate Subscriber – Individual NCI Subscriber Becoming a Corporate Subscriber: A person who has attained NCI certificates in the course of their individual membership will retain access to those certificates if they are transferred to an organisation as an organisational subscriber in the following circumstances:
- Their individual membership is current at the time of their request for transfer to an organisation’s subscription
- Their individual subscription had lapsed – however, the member has paid the interim amount to ensure ongoing access to their past certificates at the time of their request to transfer to an organisation’s subscription
2.4.1 Corporate Subscriber – Corporate Subscriber becoming an individual Subscriber: A person who has attained NCI certificates whilst being an organisational subscriber and then purchases an individual membership will retain access to those certificates as an individual member in the following circumstances:
- Their corporate membership is current at the time of their request for transfer of their records to an individual subscription
- Their corporate subscription has ceased – however, the member has paid the interim amount to ensure ongoing access to their past certificates at the time of their request to become an individual member
2.5 Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd respects your privacy.
2.6 All accounts must be registered with a single valid email address. Accounts may be closed without notice if found to be using someone else’s email address. Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd may request that registered users reconfirm their account details from time to time.
2.7 If you do not abide by these Terms and Conditions we may suspend or terminate your account without notice. You must not re-register to the Nursing CPD Institute website.
3. Membership Fee (NCI Members)
3.1 Membership is an annual commitment which can be paid as a lump sum annual payment or in a block of 12 monthly payments.
3.2 The monthly fee is only available via automatic payment (purchased in 12 monthly blocks).
3.3 Should your membership lapse and you wish to re-join the Nursing CPD Institute and re-activate your previous account you are required to pay the amount owing from the date your membership expired to the date you wish to re-join.
3.4 All our prices are in Australian Dollars.
4. Your Account (Nurses for Nurses Network Members)
4.1 All accounts must be registered with a single valid email address. Accounts may be closed without notice if found to be using someone else’s email address. Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd may request that registered users reconfirm their account details from time to time.
5. Supply of Content
5.1 Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd retains the right to decide whether to publish, edit, block, delete, reject, or remove any part or all of your content or any other content on the website.
5.2 You will not upload files that contain viruses, have corrupted files, or that may damage the operation of the websites.
5.3 You give consent for Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd to do or omit to do any and all acts in relation to your content that would otherwise infringe any past, existing or future moral rights in the content. You waive any rights you may have to take action against Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd in relation to any act of omission which would otherwise infringe any past, existing or future moral rights in your content.
5.4 You guarantee the content that you submit is your original work and you own all rights in relation to the content. You indemnify Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd against any action, claim or proceeding alleging that the content infringes on the rights of any person, any cost, charge, expense, payment, loss, damage, or liability suffered or incurred by Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd in connection with the preceding.
5.5 Any links to third party sites are not endorsed by Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd and you access these links at your own risk.
5.6 You will not use the websites for the purpose of advertising or marketing any goods or services unless authorised by Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd.
5.7 You will not use the websites to conduct or forward surveys, contests, money making schemes, or chain letters or emails.
5.8 You will not collect any information about members and provide this to other parties without the consent of Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd or the individual member’s consent.
6.1 The content and format of the websites may be changed by Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd without notice, at any time, in its absolute discretion.
6.2 Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd has not verified the content of the information available on the website, which may not be complete, accurate or timely for your purposes and makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Nor does Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd endorse the information. It should be considered general information and not used in isolation.
6.3 Neither Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd nor any of its Directors, employees, or associates guarantee the security of the websites.
6.4 Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd does not guarantee that the functions available on the websites will be error free or that the functions provided will be free of interruptions. The websites and the servers that makes the website available to you may not be free of viruses or bugs and that you acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient virus checks to satisfy your own requirements.
6.5 Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd does not monitor or review all information posted on its websites. To report objectionable posts or concerns please email [email protected] (NCI) or [email protected] (NfNN).
6.6 Should you leave the sites via a link contained on the sites you do so at your own risk.
7. General Terms
7.1 Except for the content supplied in the Forum, all intellectual property rights on the websites and its content will remain vested in Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, transmit, communicate to the public or otherwise use this website or its content in any way other than for your own personal use or where authorised by Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd.
7.2 Any communication or material sent by you to the website, in any format without limitations will be treated as non-confidential other than material that comprises personal information as defined in the Privacy Act 1988.
7.3 We may change these T&Cs from time to time. You should know that by continuing to use our Sites you’re agreeing to the updated T&Cs. To make it easy for you to find the latest T&Cs, we provide a link at the bottom of each page of our websites and other Sites and platforms as appropriate.
7.4 Have Concerns? Let us know by calling us on 07 4151 3884 (NCI) or 07 4153 4215 (NfNN) during business hours or emailing us at [email protected] (NCI) or [email protected] (NfNN) and we’ll help you as quickly as we can.
8. Complaint Handling Policy
8.1 We value complaints as they assist us to improve our service. Health Services Evolution is committed to consistent, fair and confidential complaint handling and to resolving complaints as quickly as possible.
8.2 Definition of a complaint – Complaints are defined as any expression of dissatisfaction or grievance made to Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd by a customer in relation to the services provided.
8.3 Where can I make a complaint?
- By completing the contact form on our website
- By telephoning us on 07 4151 3884 (NCI) or 07 4153 4215 (NfNN)
- By emailing us at [email protected] (NCI) or [email protected] (NfNN)
8.4 What information should I provide, and what happens to it?
To help us investigate your complaint quickly and efficiently, we will ask you for the following information:
- Your name and contact details
- The nature of the complaint
- Details of any steps you have already taken to resolve the complaint
- Details of conversations you may have had with us that may be relevant to your complaint
- Copies of any documentation which supports your complaint.
We record all verbal or written complaints. This assists our management team to monitor feedback in order to identify ongoing trends and continuously improve our processes and service.
8.5 What happens to my complaint next?
We are committed to being responsive to your needs and to resolving your complaint as quickly as possible. We will acknowledge receipt of a complaint within 24-72 hours and will strive to resolve all complaints within seven days. Wherever possible, we aim to resolve your complaint at the first point of contact, with as little formality as possible. If we’re unable to resolve your complaint immediately, we’ll give you a timeframe, a contact person and details of our complaint handling process. We may need to contact you to clarify details or request additional information where necessary.
8.6 How will you keep me informed on progress and outcomes?
We’ll make contact regularly to update you on the progress of your complaint, especially if there are any delays or changes to what we have previously communicated. We’ll also give you feedback on any changes to our products, services or processes that occur as a result of your complaint. Where appropriate, after we resolve your complaint, we may contact you at a later date to seek your feedback on how it was handled.
8.7 What if I’m unhappy with the proposed resolution?
If your complaint cannot be resolved by the usual complaint process, it will be referred to Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd management, you will be informed and provided with an amended timeframe for resolution. If we are still unable to resolve the complaint to your satisfaction, we will provide you with information about how you can take further action.
8.8 Do you review your complaint handling policy and procedures?
Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd is committed to continuous improvement and we review this policy and process regularly and update it as required.
Cancellations and Refund Policy
Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd reserve the right to cancel educational services, professional activities and products, due to extenuating circumstances.
1. Terms and Conditions for HSE Events (this includes Retreats, Study Tours, Conferences and Getaways)
- Package cost is per person and strictly based on group travel dates.
- A non-refundable deposit may
requiredat the time of registration.
- Final payments MUST
bysettled by 61 days before departure.
- The itinerary is indicative only and may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd does not accept any liability of whatever nature for the acts, omissions or default whether negligent or otherwise, of airlines, coach operators, shipping companies, hoteliers or other persons providing services in connection with the tour arrangements, whether group or individual, over which Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd have no direct control.
- Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd does not accept any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond our control, or which are preventable by reasonable diligence on your part.
- Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd will not be responsible for making the arrangements for any additional flight and or accommodation required outside the Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd program.
- Event delegates are required to attend the event registration session in order to confirm the wording and receipt of delegates CPD certificate of attendance.
2. Traveller Acknowledgement and Release
I acknowledge and agree that the following terms and conditions apply to my participation in the Event as organised by Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd:
2.1 I have seen and approved the itinerary. I understand that Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd may act reasonably, vary the itinerary (including departure and arrival dates), hotels, transport and/or other inclusions as rendered necessary by circumstances and events that are beyond the control of Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd.
2.2 I will comply with
I understand that if I:
consistently refuse to follow directions, or conduct myself in an unacceptable manner, be it through vandalism, harassment, offensive behaviour, theft or any similar activity
- threaten or endanger any other members or any third party
hinder or detract from the ability of other members to enjoy the event, Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd may, at its sole discretion, remove me from the event.
2.3 Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd is not responsible for the failure by me to comply with customs regulations or any laws or regulations of any countries that are visited.
2.4 Passports must have a minimum of 6 months validity from date of return to Australia) at the commencement of travel. Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility whatsoever for difficulties arising from incorrect personal documentation e.g. passports, visas and other travel documentation.
2.5 HSE will not be liable for any medical expenses incurred by you or any loss or additional costs incurred as a result of sickness, accident, and injury. You may be covered against such circumstances on your insurance policy.
2.6 HSE cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to baggage, personal effects, money or documents.
2.7 I am fit to travel and will be solely responsible for bringing any necessary medications or medical equipment with me on the event. I will consult my doctor regarding vaccinations and all health and medical matters relating to the destinations set out in the Itinerary. I hereby release Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd from any claim, action or other liability in this regard.
2.8 I acknowledge that travel to the cities in the event involves inherent risks that may not be present in Australia. I have informed myself of inherent risks, including any material that may be provided by Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd at its discretion, have assumed such risks voluntarily, and hereby release Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd (and its directors, employees, agent and contractors) from any claim, action, suit or liability relating to any loss, damage, cost, expense injury or death arising from the following:
- negligent acts or omissions of third parties providing transport, hotels, guides or other services in connection with the Event (I acknowledge that Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd will be engaging such services as an agent)
theft, loss or damage of or to any of my property, whether or not due to any negligent acts or omissions of Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd,
- climatic conditions, political disturbances, epidemics or any other conditions beyond the control of Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd or acts or omissions of any other member of the event Group.
2.9 I agree that Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd may collect my personal information and that Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd are entitled to use this information for the following purposes:
- providing the event and related services,
- notifying me of future events and other activities of Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd related marketing purposes,
- any other purpose notified to me at the time of collection.
2.10 Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd, The Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1998 (CTH) and the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012, except when qualified by any relevant Codes of Practice, will underpin all matters related to personal information held by Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd.
2.11 I agree that Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd may reproduce, publish and communicate to the public, photographs and film of me taken during the event for the purpose of promoting the business of Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd. All rights, including copyright, in such films and photographs, will be retained by Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd.
3.1 Education Services
Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel a course, workshop, seminar, or program due to low registrations or other circumstances which have made it unavailable.
In this instance, wherever possible, Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd will endeavour to give appropriate and timely notification to participants and a full refund will be offered.
3.2 Nursing CPD Institute Membership
Members are able to cancel their annual membership (or minimum 12 x 1 monthly consecutive payments) at any time in writing – this can be by written letter or email correspondence. Membership fees will not normally be refunded if there is evidence that the CPD activities housed on the site have been utilised within the current CPD registration year.
4.1 Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd will provide a refund in the following circumstances:
- Identified over-payments for goods and services,
- An error has been made by Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd,
- Products/services that do not match what was shown at the time of purchase.
4.2 Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd will not provide a refund in the following circumstances:
- Where a member/customer/client changes their mind,
- Where the member/customer/client decides later they can’t afford the products/services,
- Where the member/customer/client finds alternative products/services at a more competitive price,
- Incorrect choice of product/service by the member/customer/client.
4.2.1 Refunds do not apply to changes caused by reason of civil strife, riots, war, the threat of war, natural disaster, tour leader illness, industrial action, technical problems affecting transport, terrorist activity, and closure of airports or similar events beyond our control.
4.2.2 Other than as set out above, and as is detailed elsewhere in these conditions, we shall have no legal liability whatsoever to you for any loss, damage, personal injury or death which you suffer arising directly or indirectly from any aspect of your association with the services provided by Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd.
4.3 All requests for refunds must be:
- Made in writing via email to [email protected] (NfNN)
- Approved by the Executive Manager.
4.4 Refund for Nursing CPD Institute Membership
- Membership fees will not normally be refunded if there is evidence that the CPD activities housed on the site have been utilised within the current CPD registration year,
- The request must be submitted in writing to the Membership Services team.
4.5 Refund for Day Workshop, Seminar, or e-Seminar (Excluding Conferences):
4.5.1: More than 25 days notice
Full refund less 10% administration fee. Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd must receive written requests no later than 25 days prior to the first day of the event.
4.5.2: 7-25 days before notice
Requests for refunds received between 7-25 days before the start of the event will be given less a 30% administration fee.
4.5.3: No Refunds – Within 7 days
Requests for refunds received less than 7 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund. Please plan accordingly.
4.5.4 Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event.
4.5.5 Registrants may send a substitute in their place in lieu of requesting a refund. An organisation may send an alternative delegate if registration has been paid in full and the registered person is unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances.
4.6 Refund for Events (this includes Retreats, Study Tours, Conferences and Getaways)
4.6.1 If you have registered and paid for an event via the NfNN website, the following refund policy applies
220.127.116.11 If a cancellation notice is received more than 61 days before an event, a refund will be processed less the non-refundable deposit.
18.104.22.168 If a cancellation notice is received less than 60 days before an event no refund will be given a partial refund may be applicable (less the non-refundable deposit) dependant on the terms of
22.214.171.124 An organisation or the registered person may send an alternative delegate if registration has been paid in full and the registered person is unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances. If notification is received less than 2 weeks before a conference or event, an administration fee of $50 will apply. Notification must be made via email to [email protected] (NfNN)
126.96.36.199 Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd strongly recommends customers take out travel insurance when they register for an event to cover any unforeseen circumstances that may prevent
4.6.2 If you have registered and paid for an event via a third party organisation such as a travel agent or other event organisation
The cancellation policy will be as per that organisation’s terms and conditions. HSE strongly recommends that customers make themselves aware of the terms and conditions of third party organisations before committing to purchase. Any potential refunds where applicable should be sought from the organisation.
Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd is committed to ensuring that all personal information is protected. The Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1998 (CTH) and the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012, except when qualified by any relevant Codes of Practice, will underpin all matters related to personal information at Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd.
2.1 Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd only collects personal information that is necessary to manage your account(s) and provide a safe and effective service to you.
2.1 One of the main ways in which Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd collects personal information is through memberships and subscriptions. For example, when you become a member or subscribe to the Nurses for Nurses Network or the Nursing CPD Institute, personal information is collected about you in order to:
provide login details and your membership / subscription to you;
ensure your membership / subscription is recorded and maintained for administration purposes;
contact you to obtain your feedback and to find out your level of satisfaction with your membership / subscription;
keep you up to date with information about the services or to provide you with special offers and promotions.
3. Use and Disclosure
3.1 Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd does not disclose information about an individual to any other individual, government authority, or private sector organisation unless one or more of the following applies:
- the individual has consented to the disclosure, and where the information disclosed is related only to the primary purpose for which it was collected or;
- the information provided directly relates to one of the Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd functions or activities or;
- Health Services Evolution Ply Ltd is required by legislation, court order, or other legally enforceable instrument and the request is in an appropriate written form or;
- disclosure is reasonably believed to be necessary to prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to the life or health of any person.
3.2 Where these exceptions occur then Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd will:
- state what the personal information will be used for;
- state who will receive the personal information.
3.3 Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd will only use personal information for the purposes for which it is collected – purposes which are directly related to one of Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd functions or activities. Such functions may include mailing, e-newsletters, delivery of purchases, credit card payment authorisation, trend analysis, external audits, market research and promotions. For Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd to perform some of those functions, it is sometimes necessary to disclose your personal information to those suppliers. Where disclosures take place, all personal information provided is kept secure, and only used to perform the task for which they have been engaged to do and is handled by them in accordance with the National Privacy Principles.
4. Accuracy of Personal Information
Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd endeavours to maintain your personal information as accurately as possible. However, Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd rely on the accuracy of personal information as provided by you. Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd encourages you to contact us if the personal information held about you is incorrect or to notify us of a change in your personal information.
5. Individual’s Choices
5.1 To manage your contact details as a Nursing CPD Institute member or Nurses for Nurses Network customer, go to “Manage Your Accounts” on the relevant website.
5.2 You may request access to the personal information that Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd retains about you, your account(s) at any time by contacting us on:
- For Nurses for Nurses Network customers: 07 4153 4215 or emailing [email protected]
- For Nursing CPD Institute members: 07 4151 3884 or emailing [email protected]
Requests for your personal information can only be made by you.
5.3 If an individual is listed on one or more of Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd email lists (this includes but is not limited to membership lists, communities of interest, e-newsletters, events notifications) an opt-out option is available at all times. Individuals have the ability to unsubscribe by using the ‘unsubscribe’ options available.
5.3.1 Note – emails that are generated in relation to Membership / Customer activities (financial, passwords, event registrations) are not included in the unsubscribe functionality. Please contact the office on 07 4153 4215 (NfNN) or 07 4151 3884 (NCI) if required.
6. Use of ‘cookies’
7. Financial Transactions
Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd uses eWay as a secure payment portal. To find out more in regard to the eWay payment platform go to www.eway.com.au.
8. Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd Obligations
Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd will:
- make available to all this policy related to the collection, use,
- maintenance and disposal of personal information;
- take reasonable steps to ensure that personal information that is held is relevant, not excessive, accurate, up to date, complete and that the collection does not unreasonably intrude on the personal affairs of individuals;
- retain personal information for no longer than is necessary and then dispose of it lawfully and securely;
- protect personal information from loss, unauthorised access, use, modification, disclosure or other misuses;
9. Privacy Complaints
Education Code of Conduct
Our Education Code of Practice ensures that:
- The management practices of our organisation for the planning, marketing, delivery, and evaluation of our education program are of the highest professional standard
- All information provided to us by participants is held in the strictest confidence and is not released without the written permission of the participant
- We are committed to continuous quality improvement and utilise participant evaluations of each session to direct improvements to session content and delivery
- An attendance certificate for each activity is provided to the participant for their records and also held electronically for future reference
© 2018 Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd | This document was updated on the 20th December 2018